Visitors from all over the world are invited to a journey out of the ordinary. Gain inspiration from the the rock carvings and get insight into the Bronze Age-all set within the context of the rich natural and cultural environment of Northern Bohuslän.
The Rock Carving Tour is presented in cooperation between the museums and carefully selected accommodation.
Your Rock Carving Tour includes
* Accommodation in a chosen room type, breakfast included
* Bicycle, 1 day (hired from Vitlycke museum), with a map that describes 10 different places to visit, which are both rock carvings and other historical points of interest. Explanatory texts in Swedish and English
* Lunch. You can choose between eating lunch at the Vitlycke museum, or take a packed lunch with you from your hostel.
* Digital guide
Our handheld audio-visual computer has a narrator and also shows photos and animations. During two hours you will get an insight into life 3000 years ago. You do not need computer skills. The guide is available in Swedish, English and German.
* Free entrance at Underslös museum
* Vitlycke museum gives visitors who have bought the Rock Carving Tour 10% discount in their shop.
When booking this offer you stay at “Tingvall B & B, Eco Hotel, Tanum”.
How many travellers?
When would you like to go?