Hotel | The north wing was built in the 1740:s, by Jacob von Utfall, director of the East India Company. It has been used for different purposes, for example as accommodation for the caretaker. Today it is used for Bed & Breakfast and it is appreciated for its nice rooms and the beatuful view overlooking the waters of Sävelången and Nääs Castle.
The north wing has four double rooms, all nicely funished in an old fashion style. In the living room a party of max 12 persons can meet and dine together. There is also a kitchen with all facilities for those who prefers to make their own meals.